She is adorable!!! Congratulations you guys!!! Babies are so fun! I can't believe Trevor is a daddy, watch out world!!! I'm sure you and Brittany will be awesome parents!! (Even though I don't know you Brittany but if Trevor loves you, you must be pretty awesome!!!) Oh and why do you guys have a house in Puerto Rico? Time share or what? Yeah...I would like to get in on that!! And...next time you're in AZ look me up! mckelle www.crueandaddison.blogspot.com
1 comment:
She is adorable!!! Congratulations you guys!!! Babies are so fun! I can't believe Trevor is a daddy, watch out world!!! I'm sure you and Brittany will be awesome parents!! (Even though I don't know you Brittany but if Trevor loves you, you must be pretty awesome!!!) Oh and why do you guys have a house in Puerto Rico? Time share or what? Yeah...I would like to get in on that!! And...next time you're in AZ look me up! mckelle www.crueandaddison.blogspot.com
Post a Comment