Trevor * Brittany * Sadie * Ellie
That picture with the boy is way cute. We can't wait to see her again.
Look at that neck/head control already! NICE!!
So cute! They get big soooooooo fast. Ruger is already 4 1/2 months old. It's crazy. Love it while they let you cuddle them! Congratulations! Steve and Jacey
How cute, I love that the bow is the size of her head
haha I found your blog, Im such a good blog surfer! How's sadie feeling today, yesterday she was not happy when I was there..stupid shots!
Hi kids, I looked through your blog spot and when I came to the picture of Sadie with her bottom lip out I laughed myself to tears! What a doll. MOM
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That picture with the boy is way cute. We can't wait to see her again.
Look at that neck/head control already! NICE!!
So cute! They get big soooooooo fast. Ruger is already 4 1/2 months old. It's crazy. Love it while they let you cuddle them! Congratulations!
Steve and Jacey
How cute, I love that the bow is the size of her head
haha I found your blog, Im such a good blog surfer! How's sadie feeling today, yesterday she was not happy when I was there..stupid shots!
Hi kids, I looked through your blog spot and when I came to the picture of Sadie with her bottom lip out I laughed myself to tears! What a doll. MOM
Post a Comment