This weekend we took Sadie down to Emery County. It was Trevor's 10-year high school reunion (old man :)) ! It was fun to tour his high school and talk to some of his old friends. Trevor's mom was busy with her Forbidden Fruit business at the Emery County Fair for a few days then we went to Joe's valley. We didn't do any cliff-jumping this time, but went on a little hike where Trevor showed us where he had a near-death experience as a teenager (scary!) Sadie was such a good girl. She loves visiting her grandma and grandpa and had a fun weekend!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute Family Photo!
Trevor it was fun to see you this weekend! I wish I would have been able to meet your cute wife and baby! I'm laughing at Brittany's post about your "near death experience". I'm assuming that was when we were all at Adri's cabin and you guys went hiking up by that water fall where you were pushing boulders and Denny saved your life. I remember how freaked you were when you guys came back and told us about it! I'm glad you were able to take Brittany up there an reminisce! Tell your mom her white chocolate covered pretzel was awesome!!
Hey Trevor
It was so fun to meet Brittany and your beautiful baby Sadie in Emery County, she is a beautiful baby and your wife is also beautiful and so nice. It was fun to see you at the reunion and see what you have been up to. I always thought that you were such a nice and cool person in high school and am glad that things have worked out so well for you in life. I will add you to my blog list so that I can check in to see what you guys are up to. I am sure that you will be having many adventures, especially with all of your travels.
Ashley
Post a Comment