Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun Times

Sadie likes to help me do the laundry. . . or at least just sit in the warm clothes!
She's eating solids now!! Time flies. Sweet potatoes were her first try. Pretty messy, but she's a good little eater.

OK, so not the best picture because I took it from Trevor's phone. I need to remember to take my camera with me- I'm terrible. Also, we really were rooting for USU, I promise... It was Sadie's first football game.

2 comments:

Gardner's said...

Oh Britt!! She is so cute! I can't believe that she is already 5 months :( time goes by so fast. I got Gracie a bumpo chair this weekend and I can't wait to use it :) Thanks for the coupon too!! It saved me a ton on her swing.

Michelle said...

Hey Trevor, your wife and baby are so beautiful. It was fun to find you guys on your blog. I got it off of the Emery High School Reunion site. Anyway, just a note to let you know you did good. They are lovely. See ya, Michelle Leonhardt ( went to High School together)