Fall is my favorite season! We went up the canyon to see the leaves, and took Sadie to get some pumpkins. We missed it all last year because we were sweating to death in Puerto Rico all season. . . :) it's easy to take for granted the little things, until you no longer have them. We'll enjoy it while it lasts!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I thought that was you last night at the pumpkin place. Sorry I didn't say hi. I wasn't sure cause you had your sunglasses on. Anyway, Sadie is a little cutie and you are lookin so good!
What a cute lil pumpkin! We should get our pumpkins together soon!
Hi Guys!
Little miss Sadie is a doll. I love that she is a perfect mix of the both of you. I see so much of Trevor and then I see so of much Brittany too! :)
Hope you guys are doing well!
Did Sadie pick out that pumpkin all by herself? I bet she'd fit in it when you carve it... now that'd be a picture! I'm glad you guys are here this fall too!
Little Sadie is soooo cute!! I wish that we could see you guys more often...thank heavens for Blogs!! Miss you Guys
Post a Comment