So this is Brand and I last year about this time. Now look how much life has changed! Max turned one on Friday. Can't believe it! Happy Birthday Max. We love you! You're Sadie's best little bud

Happy Birthday Max!
Brandi made him a cute froggy cake. We always had fun theme cakes growing up and it was such a fun tradition.
Brandi made him a cute froggy cake. We always had fun theme cakes growing up and it was such a fun tradition.



5 comments:
You both are so cute pregnant. I can't believe she made the frog cake. It seriously is the cutest cake I have ever seen. Wish I could look that cute prego.
you and brand were so cute preggers too bad you guys get so sick or I would say have 10 more:) we should all get together a lot this summer, parks, pools...the possibilties are endless now all we need is the sun to come out! WAIT are you goin be around this summer? I hopes so!
Oh Britt I'm soooo glad we're not pregnant! It's been a whole year, which went lots faster than the 9 months before that:) Cute pics of Max's b-day. Thanks guys! We love you!
Hey Brittany - this is Nicole (riggs) from high school! I found your blog and thought I would take a peek! What a cute family! Sadie is darling! I love that you and Brandi had them so close together!!!
Hey Brittany! Can you send me that link to the $5 off huggies? We thought we had it, but it is a different site than what you have. Thanks!
You can just leave it in a comment on my blog!
Post a Comment