Sadie is walking now! I've tried to get it on video a few times, but she always does it best when I give up. Here she is mastering her new skill. Each day she goes farther. Next week she'll probably be running around! :) It's hard to believe our baby isn't much of a baby anymore.
Another Video to show you daddy. I'm such a good walker now! We miss you.
5 comments:
Aww! She's so stinkin' cute!
GOOD JOB SADIE!!
wow she'll be running around in no time..how fun!
Notice how Max is in the background of an awfully lot of your pictures? ha ha. He loves hanging out with Sadie. You are such a good walk walker Bones!
Britt- That was awesome! I love how wobbly she was.... I can't imagine that stage, being at this stage where I just feel her move inside of me all day. Time goes too fast.
Yeah for Sadie!! That is awesome- now you will really be chasing her around:)
Post a Comment