Trevor * Brittany * Sadie * Ellie
These pictures are so dang cute!! Sadie is so full of it you can just tell :O)
I love Sadie's face in the second one. So cute!
the 2nd pic down is PRICELESS! she is so cute..man I need to come visit more shes growing up too fast!cute family
I love these! My favorite is you and trevor kneeling by Sadie...precious. And Brit all I can say, Trevor is one lucky guy:)
Great pics you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These pictures are so dang cute!! Sadie is so full of it you can just tell :O)
I love Sadie's face in the second one. So cute!
the 2nd pic down is PRICELESS! she is so cute..man I need to come visit more shes growing up too fast!cute family
I love these! My favorite is you and trevor kneeling by Sadie...precious. And Brit all I can say, Trevor is one lucky guy:)
Great pics you guys!
Post a Comment