Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweetie

Birthday Girl

Max is such a good sport :) Sadie told me today that he's her "best friend"

Minnie Mouse Cake.
My first experience with fondant- it's always fun to try something new,
and she loved it.

Our Angel Darling is 2 today
We love you so much Sadie!!
You truly bring us joy every single day. We're so blessed to have such an amazing daughter!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I really can't believe we have 2 year olds! I hope Sadie still thinks Max is her best friend when he keeps tackling her- maybe it's a phase? Probably not, this is Max we're talking about. I'm so glad they have each other! And us too. I'd be holed up and wallowing without you guys right now!

Dan and Julie Fisher said...

Sadie's curls are so cute! Her cake looks awesome. Zayden's birthday is next month and he needs a dinosaur cake....could you start working on that, please? =)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! The cake turned out awesome! Great Job!