Sadie with 3 of her best pals at the pool. We swim A LOT. It's been one HOT-tamale here lately. . .
And... Today is 20 weeks for me! Half-way! Yay!! We are very excited to be having another GIRL!!! I've actually been feeling a lot better lately, which is so relieving. The past few months have been mostly miserable :) Excuse the picture quality. Sadie took it and this is the best one :) It's for my sister, who is making me post a belly-pic, since we haven't seen each other for a couple months. Here ya go Brand:

10 comments:
Thank you for posting!! Half-way, it helps the mental endurance at least, eh? You look so cute! I wish you'd stop going to these far off lands to endure your pregnancies though... you silly girl. Sadie looks all grown up. I know I tell you that a lot! We're counting the days...
awe britt you look so cute and sadie is growing up SO fast..i want to see you too when you get home..so call me when your at brands house some time:) yay for another girl..sadie will be the best mommie to her:)
Brittany!
I didn't know you guys were expecting!! CONGRATS!! Sadie is a doll...So cute! Hope you and Trevor are doing well! :)
I just love the skinny legs with the baby bump! Congratulations! 2 girls is the way to go. We are so excited for you guys!
I had no idea you were expecting! Congratulations! When are you due? We are probably on a week or two apart since I will be 20 weeks in a few days. I am due on Dec. 13. I'm glad you are feeling better this time. I was only sick for a month and that was enough for me!
yeah!!! congrats! I was wondering when that little bit of news was comming!!!! So glad your feeling better
Sadie is getting so big, how cute! Congratulations on a baby girl and glad you are feeling better too (you look great)!!
Brittany! What the heck?! That is so exciting and a girl, how fun! Oh my gosh. I'm just so happy for you so congrats again!
Awww 2 girls. SO fun!! Wish you guys were coming to Cleveland this weekend!
Hi, I found your blog through Amy. I hope it's okay to follow up on your cute family. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to in the future. Sorry I never really got to say bye! Hope you are enjoying home and that the plane ride went well!
Post a Comment