Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome Ellie!

Little Ellie is here! She was born Tuesday morning, weighing 6 lbs, and 18" long. She's so sweet and we love having her in our family. Everything went really well with the delivery-I'm so glad I was able to go on my own! :)

Sadie and Ellie with Grandma Darcey:



Sadie and Ellie with Grandma Diane:

Proud Big Sister. She's VERY helpful and cute with Ellie




Trevor with Ellie at the hospital

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I can't get over how little and cute she is! I love her!

melgan said...

Brittany,
She is adorable and looks very loved by the big sis. Congratulations! Michelle E.

Roxie said...

Oh britt she is so adorable... Congrats can't wait to meet her:)

Lexie@BookBug said...

Congratulations! She is a doll! I am so jealous! We ran into Trevor after coming out of the hospital on Wednesday night. False alarm!! Hopefully she comes soon!

Diane Elgan said...

She's simply perfect!

Shelby said...

Congrats! She is adorable. It looks like Sadie is a great big sister.