We went to Hogle Zoo this week. Sadie was more interested in pushing the stroller than being pushed in the stroller. . . We also went to Park City for a few days. Here's Max and Sadie taking a break from shopping at the outlets.
Best Buds :)
Giraffes
Park City picnic lunch
Sadie liked the animals she could get close to
Uncle Ben with Sade and Grandma with Max. The kids had a great time swimming and hot-tubbing.
Sadie's new favorite thing is to "drive drive drive" and she had to sit on this everytime we passed it in the parking garage
4 comments:
How fun! I love the bumbos on the table!
looks like you had a fun time..did you get some fun things at the outlets..I saw your cuz nicole and she said she went too for a little bit
I seriously wish they had adult size bumbos...how cool would that be!?
You got some better pics than I did! Cute. I'm glad the kids have each other.
Post a Comment