Trevor * Brittany * Sadie * Ellie
HOW FUN! so are you surving the heat! You'd make a good weather man---women!
Sadie looks so grown up in the stroller, I guess it is an extra small stroller- But still. I like the weather picture! Funny! I think it is now time for you to come back and play... what do you say?
I love the first picture of Sadie in the doll stroller...too cute! We missed you guys at Cleveland days!
Looks like you are having fun with Trevor. But we all miss you back here. See you soon.
Cute! My kids LOVE olives, too! Looks like you've been having fun. Keep blogging, love to hear it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HOW FUN! so are you surving the heat! You'd make a good weather man---women!
Sadie looks so grown up in the stroller, I guess it is an extra small stroller- But still. I like the weather picture! Funny! I think it is now time for you to come back and play... what do you say?
I love the first picture of Sadie in the doll stroller...too cute! We missed you guys at Cleveland days!
Looks like you are having fun with Trevor. But we all miss you back here. See you soon.
Cute! My kids LOVE olives, too! Looks like you've been having fun. Keep blogging, love to hear it.
Post a Comment