Saturday, June 19, 2010

City Sights

The Art Institute AMAZING! I would've loved to spend more time in here. The artifacts and paintings are from all over the world, some around 2200 years old. Maybe in a different lifetime, when I'm not chasing a 2 year old and explaining that no, you cannot push your stroller DOWN the stairs, and no, we cannot spend the entire afternoon riding the elevator, and yes, I guess you can eat half the bag of suckers if you will stay in your stroller :)
Sadie with a Picasso
Sears Tower
Here we are on top of the Sears Tower, which is the tallest building in the Western Hempishere. The view of the city was awesome!


Sadie zonked out and missed the 103 story ride up the elevator. As I said, she loves elevators, probably because I always let her push the buttons. She calls them "alligators"


View from the Sky Deck of the Sears Tower (Now the Willis Tower)

1 comment:

justin and sherrie said...

That looks like you guys are having such a good time and that you are getting to see lots of way cool places. I would have tossed my cookies being in that tower... So I'm glad you took pictures. :)