Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SummerTime

Sadie and I have been having fun this summer. Here's a few things we've been up to:

Celebrating our Independence. Sadie LOVES flags. I'm so grateful for the country we live in and the freedoms we usually take for granted






Josh left on his mission to Birmingham, England, and is doing GREAT!!




Visited Cleveland over the 24th of July and had fun hangin' out with the fam



Went camping near Stanley Idaho. Highlights for Sadie were swimming in the lakes, digging in the sand, and playing with glow sticks (thanks grandma).

We hung out in Park City for a few days. Sadie loves her uncle Ben :) It was great, despite my car breaking down on the way there. . .

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun! That's awful your car broke down. It seems like no matter what we do we always have one of our cars broken down. It is the worst. I miss seeing you! I hope everything is good.