Last Saturday, my dad rode his first LOTOJA race! He made it all 206 miles. Mom and I were his support crew, meeting up with him in Preston, Montpelier, Afton, Aline, and finally Jackson. We were in the car about 19 hours, which I guess doesn't compare to 13 on a bike!! Good job dad! I could never make it that far! :)
He took off about 5:55 am from Logan
Trevor returned home to Utah last week after 4 1/2 months! Yay! He took Sadie down to Emery County, to his hometown for the weekend, and gave me some time to myself. It was a bit strange, but a great break. Thanks honey!! This is daddy/daughter in "Old Jasper", an old fire engine in the town. They had a great time at grandma and grandpas in Cleveland.
1 comment:
Hey girl!
your sis told me that the only way to stay with u guys in contact is through your blogs.
so, I thought we'd become blog-buddies (my blog is: benandcornelia.blogspot.com) :)
it was great hanging out with u guys at lake powell!
see ya soon!
take care,
cornelia
Post a Comment