Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Powell

We went to Lake Powell this week on an APX trip. It was great!
On top our houseboat

Cool or what? Thanks to our nice neighbors, the next houseboat down


Trevor getting in on some slide-action



Hiking up to some indian ruins




Our feet were BURNING! It was good motivation to jump :)



We weren't watching where we were going. JK- NOT our boat!


Sadie stayed in Cleveland with grandma and grandpa while we were gone. We stayed an extra day after picking her up and went 4-wheeling. The changing leaves were AMAZING!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

hey i feel like i haven't seen you guys in FOREVER.. you look so cute and skinny britt! Im jealous lake powell looks way fun!

Angie said...

I am so jealous! Lake Powell truly is the greatest place on earth and this is the first year in my life that I haven't gone. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I miss you lots!