We celebrated our 5th Anniversary this week!! We spent a few days having fun in Manhattan:


Me (in the middle) at Grand Central Station

We saw 'Wicked' on Broadway. Loved it!

Spent a whole afternoon in the American Museum of Natural History. Awesome!

Trevor with a giant sequoia tree

We weighed ourselves in "moon weight" at the museum

View from atop the Empire State Building (well, the 86th floor)

Ellis Island

Visited the Statue of Liberty, of course

View of downtown from the ferry

Ground Zero. Now a huge construction zone.

I'm standing on the spot where Queen Elizabeth did, at Trinity Church

The Bull (in the financial district)

Times Square (where we stayed)

We went to the David Letterman Show, and got on tv on the Today Show.
* * * * *
Fun times and good memories! We can now officially say that We Love NY!
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys got to go! What a fun trip. I would love to do it sometime. Quite the traveler's eh?
Too much fun! There is so much to see in NYC. What a great vacation.
Post a Comment